Reviewed periodic journal «Vestnik of SSUGT» publishes scientific articles and scientific reviews on current problems of geodesy and cartography, remote sensing and geoinformatics, cadastre and environmental management, optotechnics and metrology, other fields of knowledge representing key domains of scientific and educational activity of the University and its dissertation councils.
The articles, presented to the journal, should meet the following requirements:
- The article should be sent the editorial office of the journal, printed at a one-side of a standard sheet of paper of A4 format, and in electronic form (mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The article must be properly checked by the author. The author is responsible for reliability and accuracy of the given facts, quotations, geographic and proper names as well as other data.
- The article must be signed by the author (in case there are several authors – by all co-authors).
- The author attaches expertize allowing publication of the article.
- Authors are requested to provide the contact details of 1-2 possible reviewers for their paper when they submit.
- PhD students and scholars attach a review of their scientific supervisor.
- For individual papers, a length of between 7500 — 24000 characters is acceptable. This includes information about author, abstract, text, tables, figures and references.
- Article structure:
- UDC (Universal decimal classification);
Both in Russian and English:
- author names and affiliations. Where the family name may be ambiguous (e.g., a double name), please indicate this clearly. Present the authors’ affiliation addresses (where the actual work was done) below the names. Provide the full postal address of each affiliation, including the country name, and, if available, address, academic degree, academic status, position, phone and e-mail address of each author;
- key words.
Then the body of the article, references including not less than 25 sources.
- Make sure you use uniform lettering and sizing of your original artwork. The paper must be printed in Microsoft Office Word 2003 and later versions.
- The font size – 14, type – Times New Roman, line spacing – 1.
- Text field: left, right, top and bottom – 20 mm, paragraph space– 10 mm, alignment – full width.
- Title of the article – capital letters (font Arial, size – 12).
- Abstracts and key words’ font – Times New Roman, size – 12. A concise and factual abstract is required (of no less than 800 characters). Translation of the abstract into English must be a comprehensive text but not its word by word translation.
- Names and numbers of figures are placed under figures, but above tables. Tables, schemes, figures and formulae must fit the text field.
- Tables and figures must be placed ether next to the relevant text or after the paragraphs referring to them.
- References to sources are placed in square brackets. List of literature must meet the requirements of ISO 832:1994.
- Mathematical and Chemical formulae must be created in Microsoft Office and be editable. Scanned formulae are not permitted.
- Formulae created in Microsoft Office must be the size of 14, indexes, used in formulae must be the size of Latin characters, representing variables are printed in italic, Russian and Greek characters, mathematical symbols (e.g. cos, sin, tg, lim, const, lg и т.п.) are printed in straight font.
- Scientific terminology, designations, the units of measure, symbols applied in the article must meet the requirements of state standards.
- The pages of the printed copy, presented to the editorial office, should be numbered according to their order.
- Usage of highlights (e.g. bold font, italic, etc.) is not allowed.
- Images, used in the paper must be of high resolution and quality. The images should be saved in one file with the text of the paper.
- Usage of background images or filling in schemes and tables is not allowed.
- Textual information in figures should be the size of
The journal does not charge authors for publishing their materials.